2019/20 Rates per Person (USD)
Our rates are per person and are "All-inclusive Packages". You just book & relax while we take care of the rest. Each of our beautiful 6 rooms has an incredible 180° view of the sprawling Pacific Ocean, soft linen sheets, ensuite bathroom, and balcony.
Luxury Ocean View
Luxury Ocean View
Luxury Ocean View (Twin bed added)
Luxury Ocean View (2 Rooms)
All Rooms are setup with a King Bed, Twins can be added. Rates are per person, based on group size.
From the Gallery
7 Night All-Inclusive Luxury Surf Coaching
All inclusive from the moment we pick you up in San Jose, Costa Rica until we get you back there after a great week with us, for all levels, year round.
The Benefits of All-Inclusive
- Airport transfers San Jose - Kalon - San Jose
(Airport code: SJO)
- 5 Days of Surf Coaching (3 to 5 hours a Day)
- All Gourmet Meals, Snacks, and Drinks (Beer and Wine)
- 1-hour Relaxing Massage
- Pilates for Surfing
Rooms & Property
- 420 sq. ft. Luxury Rooms with 180° Pacific Ocean Views
- Deluxe King (twin optional) with Soft Bed Linens (400tc)
- Ensuite w/ Rain Shower & Balcony w/ Views of Stunning Sunsets
- 6.4 Acre Private Property with Jungle & Rainforest
- Complimentary HiSpeed Wi-Fi
Surf Coaching ("Never Surfed Before" to Advanced)
- Surf Coaching for All levels at Uncrowded Paradise Beaches
- Surf Video Analysis & Pool Sessions
- Firewire and Slater Designs Surfboards (Short, Fun or Long)
- Rash Guard & Sun Bum Sunscreen
- Year Round Temperature Outside: 82-88° F / Ocean: 78° F
The Kalon Kitchen
- Executive Chef Designed Local & International Fusion Menu (Wagyu Beef, Tuna, and Red Snapper)
- 3-Course Gourmet Dinners Using Modern Cooking Techniques (Sous Vide, Molecular)
- “Farm to Table”, Homemade & Adjustments to Dietary requirements
- Informal Cooking Class with our Executive Chefs & Costa Rica Specialty Coffee Tasting
Is Kalon for You?
Hear it from 12x Return Guest Ned
Have a question? Ready to book your trip?
We enjoy perfect year-round conditions, with outside temperatures averaging 82 - 88°F (28 - 33°C). Meanwhile, the ocean hovers around 78°F (27°C). And, of course, the waves are perfect.